You don’t time, patience or support to deal with your customer service challenges?
We are offering a new consulting service for small businesses owners, public sector, and large corporate organizations who needs immediate, short term, professional customer experience management support.
Industry subject-matter customer experience management expertise that can help incorporate customer centered innovations into your overall business strategy, or provide advice on project planning.
“I can’t afford a full-time Customer Experience Professional (CXP).” Rent-A-CXP allows you to have a part-time CXP. 20%, 40% – whatever your needs and budget allow.
Is this your situation?
- You receiving too many complaints and need a customer complaint recovery response processing?
- You need a customized customer service training or company policy manual?
- You need training, social media, complaint escalation documentation? Need on-site or virtual training?
- You need advise on improving customer service processes, technology, or performance data results?
- You either haven’t justified hiring a full-time CXP, or you feel you can’t afford a full-time CXP.
- You want to try things out for a period of time before making the commitment to a full-time CMO.
Sometimes a company can’t afford, or doesn’t need, a full-time CXP. Rent-A-CXP allows you to get the expertise of a CXP for a fraction of the cost. Maybe you want a day a week, with the ability to add another day in a few months. Or you have a young staff that needs an experienced customer experience professional to guide them, but only part-time. No problem! We fit your needs.
Recently, a young company approached us with a request for help, but had a very limited budget. We worked within their budget to provide them with customer experience management expertise over a period of two months that met their budget requirements.
Rent-A-CXP is very flexible. You can ramp up, or ramp down, our services as needed. Need to start with two days a week and then ramp up to 5 days a week? No problem! Want to start with a day a week, then two days a week? We can do that too! You decide what you need. Onsite, offsite, whatever you want.